- Antibiotic Resistance
- Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute
- What is the Best Beta Glucan?
- Monoclonal (mAbs) Antibodies
- Dietary Supplement Sources
- What is a Dose
- Electricity and the Immune System
- The Effect of Electromagnetic Fields
- Biological Products And Disease Prevention
- Aging and the Immune System
- Immune Support and Travel
- Hematopoiesis and Beta Glucan
- Immunosenescence; Age-associated Immune Deficiency
- Innate Immunity and Beta 1,3-D Glucan
- The Lymphatic System
- Multiple Myeloma
- Beta 1,3-D Glucan Accepted for Inclusion in U.S. Screening Program
- Some More Susceptible to Staph Infections
- Uptake Mechanism of Beta Glucan
- The War Against Cancer-Can Beta Glucan Serve a Role?
- Weight Loss
- What is Beta Glucan?
What is a Dose
What follows are irrefutable facts:
- MEDLINE revealed 4227 references to glucan.
- MEDLINE revealed 822 references with glucan + humans.
- MEDLINE revealed eleven pages of human studies of beta glucans given orally and effective against several types of diseases, including cancer. (All were large milligram doses, averaging 3000 mg).
- Not one single human study revealed a 3, 5, 7.5, 10, 20 or any other micro-dose to be of any effect.
- MEDLINE does not sell glucans.
One need not be a genius to see that science has provided a clear picture in regards to oral dosage of beta glucan. In practical application, the country of Taiwan has been using beta glucans for several decades in mainstream medicine. The National Health Insurance Plan pays for the use of beta glucan as part of an immunotherapy regimen for treating cancer. Why do they use a 3000 mg per day dose level? Because it works! The health and the very life of the patient depend on effective dosing.
Over 30 years of research has shown that a highly purified beta glucan is safe. NO HARM has ever been demonstrated by these doses. Not one single study that has passed the scrutiny of scientific peers has been published that indicates that the micro-doses of 3-20 mg could possibly be effective.
Over 4 years of practical experience with physicians and other healthcare professionals indicate that minimal dosing for small children should begin at 40-50 mg. Small pets should also benefit from such a dose. When serious medical conditions arise, doctors have recommended 25 mg per kilogram of body weight. (Take your body weight in lbs and add a 0) Tens of thousands of customers later, over this 4-year period, demonstrates day-to-day use helps maintain a healthy life.